Have a passion for Museum Studies?
Want to learn more about Ancient Egypt as well as how a museum runs?
The Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum is offering internships in the following areas:
- History - present tours and/or workshops
- Business Administration
- Graphic Design
- Museum Management
- Work with a world-renowned Museum
- Learn valuable job skills in an applied setting
- Help create unique events and publications
- Learn how a museum operates
- A successful internship comes with a Letter of Recommendation signed by the Director of Rosicrucian Park!
Who can be an Intern or Volunteer?
- College students with one or more years of education in an applicable field
- People at least 18 years of age
- Those with a passion for history and education
- Individuals who possess a willingness to go above and beyond
- Some work experience helpful (experience does not have to be in area of specialization)
Internships and Volunteer positions are available year-round.